OCD+ OCD+

review

What a great game! I beat "The Pianist" and the "Big-O" games!

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Good Job

Woooo. Great job, mechanus and paperbat.

Virtual Snail 3000 Virtual Snail 3000

That was WONDERFUL!

Great game. When I got to level 3 though, it got harder. I actually had to use what I know about a snail to get passed the salt faucets.

By the way some stats:
I got my Snail to lvl 17
I got 622 Total Mana
I had 20 items, including the Myth Wrath
And I traded a total of 24 times with the Duck.

Who can beat my character?
I'm going to be updating my stats on my userpage.

The Years of Luis The Years of Luis

This is great!

The 5-10 was pretty funny, and the rest smacked a smile on my old face, so HUZAY

Fawx responds:

whoopie rocket fayt00z.

Bug's Birthday Bash Bug's Birthday Bash

Bashing.

I do say that was a bashing bug birthday.

Fawx responds:

bashing blocks.

The Impossible Quiz 3 The Impossible Quiz 3

I quite love you,

I say that has got to be the best flash on the portal yet. I mean. Who could compete with that?! =O amazzzingg! <3 I want you babies.

Cursor Crazy Cursor Crazy

Huzzah.

That was pretty good for a cursor animation. I hope you can improve on them, add a choice of much much much better music, and overall performance of all the cursor choices. Good Job.

Evolution68 responds:

thank you, i will in the sequel.

TANKS: Strategy Involved TANKS: Strategy Involved

Pretty good.

I could see the amount of effort you put into your game. Much better than the ones that i made thats for sure. You should expand on the vehicles that can be deployed ... I actually just played the first level so I don't know really how good this game's potential is, but like ESRB, i'll rate it by looking at the first level :P It kept me busy for some time. Good work.

flame862 responds:

lol. in the first level, the comp drops tanks two times slower than you...I sHould put in game instructions. The only way to make ppl pay attention to instructions...

I liked to keep it a perfect triangle because if it's a square and two unconnected tanks meet...what happens?

I think i might make troops, and air though. Mech soldier = Cannon Tank = Helicopter, Rocket soldier = Rocket Tank = Bomber. And they'll move at different speeds...oh hey, i just thought of that.

errorBall errorBall

Great Game

Iv'e never played it before so it's an original for me. Great game. I reallly liked it.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Good job...

...That was fun, humorous and it was very frustrating. That was great.