CaptainComedy Standup Routine! CaptainComedy Standup Routine!

I loved it!!

It was actually wonderful. You really know how to make characters sound really different.

Megaman Ultraman7 Megaman Ultraman7

Badabadbadabombombombouumm.

Bimbadabaduba badabadaaaa

bada dubdabdaaa ouuuuuuuuu.

Beautiful.

- Aftermath - - Aftermath -

I'll be using this in a future flash.

Great work. I'll keep this bookmarked for my next one.

SinJim responds:

Wow, thanks for the comments. Let me know when it's up so I can check it out. Also don't forget to credit me :D! Heh, thanks again for the review!

~SinJim

crystal clear crystal clear

Woah!

Blew me away on this one m8. I excepted it to work into a new beat but it just kept going on regularly. But it was a good beat. Good Shit.

thanks

stupid kid gets beat up by dad stupid kid gets beat up by dad

Weirdo!

That was funny I'll give you that. It went on for too long though. Maybe you could have shortened the dialouge. ... .

mrbluejay responds:

yeah i shouldve. thanks please rate my other stuff to

ride or die ride or die

Good Job

Nice job man. Very well made and liked the gun effects but the timing of them could have been better. Good Shit.

thanks for reviewing

DJ Runaway - Eternaly Yours DJ Runaway - Eternaly Yours

That was great.

That was really good!

DJRunaway responds:

Haha, thanks. Sorry for me, KingBastard and Rucklo to be so up your ass (for stealing the #4 song...) It's just so lame, that we all spend so much time on our songs... And you just steal it :( It's unfair :( :) Anyway, no hard feelings?

Greetz,
DJ Runaway

_-_High Notes_-_ _-_High Notes_-_

Nice job!

Great peice of work! I live in NYC so I could tell that you making that music you were definitly from around here lol rofl. Great job again.

Lova-Gurl responds:

Thanks i'm not from nyc but i'm from a ghetto nieghborhood though. Thanks for the straight tens!

Disco Bus Disco Bus

Flat

It's missing something to spice it up. Nice work though.

DjSpada responds:

I agree with you, its missing some power in the drums and not enoguh atmosphere. But considering i used the oldest software i have its the best i could make with it. The sowtware is very limited and this is all i could do. Ill try making more like this on my newer software.
Thx for your review